Saturday, May 22, 2010

Inter Milan wins the Champions League 2009-2010

JOSE MOURINHO WINS THE CHAMPIONS LEAGUE AS HIS LAST GAME FOR INTER !!

The Argentina star Diego Milito scored twice to crown Inter Milan with the Champions League after a 45 years wait.

X Chelsea manager The Special One lead the Italians to be the Champions of Europe after beating Van Gaal and Bayern Munich 2-0.

Jose Mourinho is the third coach to win the Champions League twice with diffrent teams also winning the Treble this season then he waved goodbye to the Inter fans, team and club as his last match for the Italians.

After the game Mourinho said:  "It's so sad because, almost for sure, it's my last game with Inter.

"Inter is my house the same way Chelsea is my house. It was difficult to leave Chelsea and difficult to leave Inter. But that's life That's football.

"After Chelsea I thought it impossible to have the same kind of relationship.

"But with Inter it is exactly the same. Now I have two houses, Stamford Bridge, San Siro and probably a third house, the Santiago Bernabeau. 

Mourinho  continued: "Real Madrid is Real Madrid. English football is my passion and I'll be back to England.

"But for a big player or big coach, if you don't play or coach Real Madrid you have a little space in your career.

"My target now is to win the Champions League with a third club and then come back to England."

1 comment: